This one's a set of geometry-related anagrams, perfect for a Friday quiz for my readers!
- ALARM GALLOPER is PARALLELOGRAM (PIKA)
- BARLEY HOP is HYPERBOLA (BOB)
- EARTH RODENT is TETRAHEDRON (BOB)
- GREY TIN MOTOR is TRIGONOMETRY (ARINK)
- HOP DEARLY is POLYHEDRA (SILVER FOX)
- NUCLEAR DIPPER is PERPENDICULAR (PIKA)
- PRIME TREE is PERIMETER (PIKA)
- READ TIME is DIAMETER (ARINK)
- RELATE QUAIL is EQUILATERAL (ARINK)
- SEES COILS is ISOSCELES (BOB)
- TO SCRIBE is BISECTOR (PIKA)
- UPSET HONEY is HYPOTENUSE (BOB)
I'll update the post with the answers and bragging rights as and when I get time, and I'll add clues if there are any unanswered questions after a day or two.