1) I didn’t go to the gym before work, so I was on the road later than yesterday and there were crossing guards outside the school.
2) It was raining ever so slightly, which as usual increased the average speed of the cyclists on my route.
3) Did I mention that I didn’t go to the gym?
4) I brought lunch with me, so I didn’t have to face Safeway or idiot pedestrians. Not only that but lunch was super-tasty vegetarian Thai red curry that Mr E Man made last night.
5) Instead of going grocery shopping after work, I get to have dinner with friends, including one hilarious out-of-towner who we don’t see nearly often enough.
6) I saved the best for last: DOG IN THE OFFICE!! (Although a replacement dog sitter was located by lunch time, so this was only a temporary pleasure).
People still need to learn how to use roundabouts though.