- I got up before my alarm.
- I made a super healthy lunch* for today and tomorrow.
- I went to the gym early enough that I had time to do 2 rounds of circuits rather than 1.
- I'm finally starting to feel fitter and stronger - e.g. doing more reps and/or heavier weights than before.
- I may have made a new gym friend.
- I have finally figured out the best structure for the meeting report I'm working on, and am now busily sorting my unordered list of bullets into something I will be proud to show my boss when he comes back from his trip tomorrow.
- I discovered some will power and did not buy a treat to go with my coffee.
- I logged my morning commute for bike to work week.
*wholewheat pasta salad with kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, asparagus, feta, and balsamic dressing.
Blogger Spellcheck is suggesting calamity olives, which does not sound quite as appetising. But it might offset the cheery tomatoes from my first draft.