Anyway. He's only been gone for two days of a probable seven to ten day stretch, but it's been interesting to see how some of my pre-cohabitation habits have already returned...
- I'm going to bed at my night-owl body's natural midnight or thereabouts, rather than Mr E Man's usual 10:30 pm.
- I'm reading in bed before going to sleep
- I'm sleeping diagonally across the whole bed
- (One thing I haven't done is change the alarm from our usual 6:00 am. Blegh. Sleep deprived. Which leads me to:)
- I will probably sleep until 11:00 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- I'm eating omelettes for dinner (Mr E Man still refuses to believe that Brits think this is perfectly normal)
- I'm eating the same thing two nights in a row (on Wednesday night I grilled some lovely Portabello mushrooms and steamed some asparagus, and had this mix plus mature cheddar in an omelette with a side of baked potato on the last two nights. The asparagus-mushroom mix has also been mixed with wholewheat pasta and some balsamic dressing for yesterday's and today's lunches. I did this kind of thing as a student all the time).
- I'm watching re-runs of Friends, even when I've already seen the episode a few times
It's quite nice for a change, but I'll be glad when Mr E Man's back. The cats aren't such a good source of conversation.